Friday, September 26

AT&T calls it a day & hence Satyam BPO

It is now confirmed that one of the most admired projects among the list of projects that Satyam BPO holds will no longer be included in the list. Yes, Satyam BPO will no longer serve AT&T as both the companies have chose to part ways earlier this year, and the final day would be the 30th of Sep'08. Ironically, no member of AT&T knows the reason as to why Satyam BPO has lost this most revenue generating project. Though there are different stories being told about the same, we are not interested in those stories as long as we do not get it from the right source.

AT&T is an internet service provider in USA, most of whose customers have been greeted by the employees of Satyam BPO as "Thank you for calling AT&T..." which would no longer be the case. Satyam BPO managed to bag the project of providing the technical support for the ISP ( Internet Service Provider) known as Bellsouth, which was later acquired by AT&T. Among the employees who work for Satyam BPO, the ones who work for AT&T used to carry a charismatic pride, which is now set to fade.
Satyam BPO runs another similar project as that of AT&T, which is indeed a competitor of AT&T, which also is a ISP and spread across USA, Verizon. Satyam BPO has evolved with the plans of expanding Verizon as soon as it understood about the forthcoming loss of AT&T from its kitty. All the employees who were a part of the AT&T would eventually be moved to Verizon. Assuring the job security for the employees, Satyam BPO plans to move forward where as this act doesn't seem to ensure the job satisfaction of few employees. No matter what, there has a been a transition plan developed and as per the sources major chunk of AT&T has been moved to Verizon already and the remaining would be trained soon to greet the customers of Verizon as "Thank you for calling Verizon...".

Most of the employees who are associated with AT&T are confused about their next move. Experts say that the market of BPO segment is a little low at the moment, however employees of Satyam BPO claim to have plenty of offers in hand which might help them regain the smile which is being taken away by AT&T. Employees are now thinking whether to say, 'Hi' to Verizon or 'Good Bye' to Satyam BPO.
Next is What???

6 comments:

Divya Prathima said...

101% true.....Its hard to say good bye "AT&T", u wont believe, after I joined my new job and I took my first call - at the end I said "thank you for choosing AT&T" and all my supervisors broke into laughter.That was the kinda luv v had fer our company & our job!!!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://www.kamusta.ph/topic/corina33/67839]Timepieces[/url]